Can I ask you a simple question – do you feel bloated? Well, if your answer is yes, then you’re in the right place! Yes, if you are constantly dealing with bloated stomach, there are natural remedies and methods you can use to solve this problem.
But first, I would like to say a few words about the most common foods and reasons that trigger bloating.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- First, you should know that dairy products can cause gas and bloating, so you should limit the amount of milk, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products, and switch to drinking coconut, almond, soy or flax milk.
- Yes, we all know that broccoli, cabbage and asparagus are loaded with healthy nutrients! But, did you know that they can cause gas, due to its raffinose content, a sugar that is undigested until it gets to the large intestine. This means one thing – you should consume these vegetables in reasonable amounts.
- You should also avoid beans, because they contain oligosaccharide, a sugar that is not digestible by the body. You can soak dry beans before cooking them to help eliminate some of their sugars.
- Did you know that apples and pears are fruits that are a rich source of soluble fiber, which is a good thing? But, the bad thing is that these fruits can’t be tolerated by sensitive stomachs! Which means that if you have sensitive stomach – you should definitely avoid these fruits.
- When we chew a gum or a hard candy, we usually swallow more often, which means that we are swallowing more air. Gums and candies that include artificial sweeteners can cause gastrointestinal problems.
- We all know that salty foods are loaded with sodium which makes you “keep” more water in your body. This means that you should lower the salt intake and make sure you do not consume more than 2300 mg daily.
- Carbonated drink like soda and beer release carbon dioxide, which causes bloating.
GO TO PAGE 2