After this, on the first day of your cleansing procedure, eat a light breakfast with no fat. Thus, you will enable the bile in your liver to accumulate, putting pressure in your liver. This pressure will eliminate more stones in your liver.
- At 2:00 PM, the same day, mix 4 tablespoons of Epsom salts in 3 cups of water, and pour the mixture in a jar. Store the jar in the fridge to cool. Do not drink or consume any foods after 2 PM.
- At 6:00 PM, drink 3/4 cup of the previously prepared mixture. Its taste may be unpleasant for you, so you can add 1/8 tablespoons of powdered Vitamin C to improve the flavor.
- At 8 PM, drink another 3/4 cup of this mixture. Get all your errands done, and prepare for the liver flush. It is extremely important to note that you shouldn’t do anything after doing a liver cleanse, just lying down and sleeping.
- At 9:45 PM, pour 1/2 cup of virgin olive oil into a jar. Squeeze the entire grapefruit into the mix, removing the pulp with a fork, or chopsticks. You should have 1/2 to 3/4 cups of grapefruit juice mixed with the virgin olive oil the jar. Close the jar, and shake it very hard until it is all liquid.
- At 10 PM, drink this mixture. Try to consume the whole mixture in 5 minutes.
After this, lay down in your bed. Lay on your right side, with your right knee up towards your chin for 20 or so minutes. Stay still, and do not move at all, if possible. Try to sleep.
The next morning, when you wake up, drink a third dose of your 3/4 cup Epsom salts, and you can go to sleep again after that. Drink the last dose of the mixture with Epsom salts two hours later. Only after 2 more hours can you eat anything, but do not eat solid fruits just yet. You can start with liquids, and move slowly to fruit.
This cleansing detox procedure is extremely effective. Remember, you are the only one responsible for your own health, so help your body when in need!